Each issue of Astro*Talk
will include tips on current astrology programs. If you've
discovered any special tips or tricks to get the most out
of your software please contact
Win*Star Tip by
Some people may
still be using Blue*Star in Windows 95. To make it easier
to access Blue*Star form your Windows 95 Desktop all you have
to do is create a Shortcut. Here is how you can create a Shortcut:
- With your mouse pointer anywhere on your Desktop, but NOT on another
Icon, click the RIGHT mouse button ONE time. This will open a small
- Move down to the word NEW and it will automatically open another
- Move to the word SHORTCUT and click the LEFT mouse button ONE time.
This will put you in a window called CREATE SHORTCUT.
- At the command line type in: C:\BSTAR\RUN.BAT and then press the
NEXT button. This will put you in a window called SELECT A TITLE FOR
- Type in any name you want as the Icon Title and then press the NEXT
button. This will put you in a window called SELECT AN ICON.
- You can choose any Icon you want. Just DOUBLE CLICK the LEFT mouse
button on any Icon.
This will create an Icon on your Desktop. Just DOUBLE CLICK
the LEFT mouse button on the new Icon and it will take you
to your program.
Happy Computing! - Frank Piechoski